Email Procurement with the following information.
Once the username is set up the new user will receive an email with his/her log in information.
1. Either search for a product in the search bar or enter the item number into the Quick Order box.
2. Once the item is selected specify the quantity and any additional necessary information.
3, To complete the order click on the red submit button on the top right of the screen
4. This brings you to a summary of your order. If you are satisfied with the summary, click the submit button to continue.
5. To assign the budget center click the drop arrow and select your department's budget center. To charge all items to the same department select the apply to all option and then continue submit.
6. Double check the shipment information and fill in any mising information.
7. Submit the order and your order confirmation will appear on the next page.
1. Select the Order Management tab on stapleslink.com
2. Select the Returns tab under Order Management
3. Locate the order containing the desired item to return.
4. All the way to the right is a link to return items from that order, click on the word Return.
5. Check customer information, if that is all correct continue to select the items and quantity that you would like to return.
6. Once all items are selected that you would like to return click the submit button at the lower right corner of the page.
For any additional questions concerning returns see page 4 in the ordering handbook.
Staples Business Advantage: