The LaHaye Student Union hosts several lectures each semester as part of the Wellness Series. Each presentation lasts between 45-60 minutes and covers a wide variety of health and fitness topics.
Guest Speaker: Katie Page
Katie attended Vanderbilt University and is a Certified Nurse-Midwife at CMG Women's Center.
Previous Topics have included:
- Why Weight: Food for Fitness
- Staying Strong: How to Stay Motivated to Achieve Your Goals
- What the Bible Says About Healthy Living
- Fitness For You: How to Tailor a Program to Your Needs
- T.H.I.N.K. Your Way to Better Health
- Increasing RESISTANCE: Improving Immunity
- Max Effort/Minimum Time: Efficient Workouts for a Strong Healthy You