The LaHaye Student Union and Campus East Clubhouse offer a variety of facilities available for rent on Liberty University's campus. The LaHaye Student Union includes the Tilley Student Center, LaHaye Recreation and Fitness Center, Thomas Indoor Soccer Center, and Campus East Clubhouse. Each facility offers social, recreational, and/or fitness environments for Liberty University students and facility members. The LaHaye Student Union offers all types of activities year round. Our most popular rental facilities include the following;
How do I reserve one of the facilities?
1. Anyone interested in utilizing the LaHaye Student Union and/or Campus East Clubhouse should first fill out a Facility Request Form and return it to the LaHaye Student Union Front Desk or email email@example.com
2. Once your request has been received, we will contact you within two to three business days to review your request and discuss pricing. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided once your event/request has been approved. The event is not approved until you receive email confirmation specifying the date and times of your event.
- Any requests for groups over 100 people must be made at least one month prior to the requested event.
- Any individual requests for up to 100 people should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the request to allow enough time for departmental and calendar approval.
All organizations must submit proof of insurance ($1,000,000 per incident) and name Liberty additionally insured.
For more information on facility pricing, please click here!
1. The LaHaye Student Union is a recreation facility intended for the use of Liberty University students and its members.
2. With the exception of the Aerobics/Multipurpose room, TISC, Campus East Theatre, Outdoor Pool, and the LaHaye Aquatic Center, facilities may not be reserved or rented for any reason during the Fall or Spring semesters. These dates are defined as the day new students arrive through the last day of final exams.
a. This includes any organized activity by outside groups, club sports, intercollegiate athletics, and academic classes.
* Please reference our Policies & Procedures for full listing of event policy procedures.