Photography Expo: Outdoor Photo Competition
Judging will take place during the event on February 26-27. You will be able to submit one vote for your favorite photo. Winners will be announced prior to the Outdoor Rec Fest Feature Film, Everest.
Photo submissions are no longer being accepted.
Photos may be picked up at the end of the event or in the Student Activities office. Any photo not picked up within 2 weeks of the event will be disposed of.
Friday, October 16 | LaHaye Event Space | 8 p.m.
An art show made up of student-submitted art and judged by fellow students.
Submission Deadline: October 15 at 5 p.m.
Pieces may be dropped off at the Student Activities Office M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
There are three categories in which you can submit:
- Fine Art - drawing, painting, sculpture, pencil, or artwork made using more than one medium
- Photography - B&W or color
- Digital Art - digital illustrations, graphic design, computer art
Guidelines for submitting:
- Art must be labeled with the following information: Artist Name, Artist Email, Art Title, & Category.
- Must be within the Liberty Way.
- Artists can only submit up to 2 pieces. They can be within the same or different categories.
- Submissions must be framed or matted.
- Art must include a durable hanging mechanism on the back (ie. wire, hook, etc).
Pieces that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted into the show.
Pieces may be picked up at the end of the event or in the Student Activities office. Any art not picked up within 2 weeks of the event will be disposed of.