Friday, October 24 | LaHaye Event Space | 8 p.m.
An art show made up of student-submitted art and judged by fellow students.
Deadline extended to Wednesday, October 22.
Pieces may be dropped off at the Student Activities Office M-F, 9-5.
There are four categories in which you can submit:
- Fine Art - drawing, painting, sculpture, pencil
- Mixed Media - artwork made using more than one medium (ie. using a mixture of beads, feathers, string, glass, paint, etc.)
- Photography - B&W or color
- Digital Media - digital illustrations, graphic design, computer art
Guidelines for submitting:
- Art must be labeled with the following information: Artist Name, Artist Email, Art Title, & Category.
- Must be within the Liberty Way.
- Artists can only submit up to 2 pieces. They can be within the same or different categories.
- Submissions must be framed or matted.
- Art must include a durable hanging mechanism on the back (ie. wire, hook, etc).
Pieces that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted into the show.