Ivy Lake, located in Forest, VA, is available for a variety of activities for Liberty University students, faculty, and staff.
This is a great spot for fishing, canoeing, or just having a picnic with friends. Before going to Ivy Lake, make sure to have a valid Liberty University ID on you while at the lake.
While spending time at the lake, please be sure to abide by the following guidelines:
1. Students may not, under any circumstance, use the lake alone. Every student must be accompanied by at least one other person.
2. Every student, faculty, or staff who uses a boat on the lake must wear a life vest.
3. Students, Faculty, and Staff who choose to fish at the lake must have a valid Virginia fishing license.
4. Students, Faculty, and Staff who choose to fish must stay within the fishing areas designated by Liberty University.
5. Ivy Lake may be used by Liberty students, faculty, and staff between dawn and dusk only.
6. Students, Faculty, and Staff must have a valid Liberty University ID on them while at Ivy Lake.
7. Students, Faculty, and Staff must abide by all posted rules, regulations, and warnings at Ivy Lake.
8. All Liberty Students, Faculty, and Staff must stay on Liberty University owned property at all times. Do not walk through, fish from, or park on private property.
Click Here to Buy Fishing License Online
Take 501 north for approximately 3.4 miles.
Take the Graves Mill Rd. exit 11.
For a map, click here.
- Turn left at Stop light onto Graves Mill Rd.
- Go approximately 2 miles Turn left onto US221/Forest Rd.
- Go approximately 3.6 miles Turn Right onto Perrowville Rd.
- Go approximately 2 miles Turn right onto Ivy Lake Dr. Go approximately .5 miles arrive at destination on Left