Motocross & ATV Membership
RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Please come to the Student Activities Office M-F 9 AM - 4:30 PM to fill out paperwork
- All paperwork must be completed at the Student Activities Office before you will receive a membership card
- Only current Liberty University STUDENTS are permitted to ride
- Failure to comply with policies and procedure will result in disciplinary action and/or your membership being revoked
- Motocross Assumption of Risk Form and Emergency Contact Sheet must be completed before riding permission will be granted.
- Liberty University does not provide bikes for the motocross track
- ATV Assumption of Risk Form and Emergency Contact Sheet must be completed before attending an ATV Safety Course.
- Upon paperwork completion, you will be eligible to attend an ATV Safety Course. After passing the course you can obtain a membership card from the Student Activities Office.
- You must reserve an ATV 24-hours in advance at the Student Activities Office M-F 9 AM - 4:30 PM. The receptionist will reserve a 1.5 hour time slot for you. Weekend reservations must be made by 4:30 PM Friday.
- At your reservation time you will need to present your ATV membership card and pick-up a key to your designated ATV at the Student Activities Office. Your keys are due back at the end of your reservation.
ATV Safety Course Dates
Upcoming Dates: There will be no more scheduled ATV dates available until Fall 2013
All courses from 4 - 5 PM at Snowflex Shed
You must register for the course in person at the Student Activities Office. Classes are first-come first-serve until they are filled!
You MUST complete the Safety Course before membership will be granted.
Emergency Contact (LUPD): 434.582.3911
Questions, Suggestions or Concerns (Student Activities): 434.592.3061 or email@example.com