Motocross & ATV Membership
RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Please come to Camp Hydaway during open hours to fill out paperwork.
- All paperwork must be completed at the Camp Hydaway Office before you will receive a membership card.
- Only current Liberty University STUDENTS are permitted to ride.
- Failure to comply with policies and procedures will result in disciplinary action and/or your membership being revoked.
- Motocross Assumption of Risk Form and Emergency Contact Sheet must be completed before riding permission will be granted.
- Liberty University does not provide bikes for the motocross track.
- ATV Assumption of Risk Form and Emergency Contact Sheet must be completed before attending an ATV Safety Course.
- Upon paperwork completion, you will be eligible to attend an ATV Safety Course. After passing the course you can obtain a membership card from Camp Hydaway.
- You must reserve an ATV 24-hours in advance at Camp Hydaway. The receptionist will reserve a 1.5 hour time slot for you.
- At your reservation time you will need to present your ATV membership card and pick up a key to your designated ATV at Camp Hydaway. A Camp Hydaway employee will walk you to the ATV to ensure it is in working order. Your key is due back at the end of your reservation.
ATV Safety Course Dates
Spring course dates coming soon.
All courses are from 3 - 5pm at Camp Hydaway.
You must register for the course in person at Camp Hydaway. Classes are first-come first-serve until they are filled.
You MUST complete the Safety Course before membership will be granted.
Emergency Contact (LUPD): 434.582.3911
Questions, Suggestions or Concerns (Camp Hydaway): 434.592.6284 or email@example.com