- ATV Assumption of Risk Form can be found at Camp Hydaway and must be completed before attending an ATV Safety Course.
- Upon paperwork completion, you will be eligible to attend an ATV Safety Course. After passing the course you can obtain a membership card from Camp Hydaway.
- You must reserve an ATV 24-hours in advance at Camp Hydaway. The receptionist will reserve a 1 hour time slot for you.
- At your reservation time you will need to present your ATV membership card and pick up a key to your designated ATV at Camp Hydaway. A Camp Hydaway employee will walk you to the ATV to ensure it is in working order. Your key is due back at the end of your reservation.
- Only current residential Liberty University students are permitted to ride.
- Failure to comply with policies and procedures will result in disciplinary action and/or your membership being revoked.
RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Unfortunately, the ATV's will be unavailable for the Fall 2015 semester due to maintenance and construction. Please check back with us for more details regarding Spring 2016.
Emergency Contact (LUPD): (434) 582-3911
Questions, Suggestions or Concerns (Camp Hydaway): (434) 592-6284 or firstname.lastname@example.org