Saturday, February 9 | Tilley Student Center | 1 PM
Registration: 1 - 1:45 PM
Rules & Regulations: 1:45 - 2 PM
Scavenger Hunt: 2 - 3:30 PM
Results & Awards: Approx. 4 PM
Rules & Regulations
- You must assemble your own team of 4 prior to the event
- All team members must be current Liberty Students.
- Liberty University Flames Passes are required to play the game.
- NO teams will be permitted to sign-up for the game after 1:45 PM on Saturday, February 9
- All four team members are required to check-in at each location.
- A car is required.
Free to play; 4 persons per team; Limit 100 teams; No early registration (day of only)
The Scavenger Hunt registration will start promptly at 1 PM on February 9th in the Tilley Student Center. A list of challenges will be given to each team at the start of the hunt. Each challenge will be in riddle form and will have a set point value assigned to the challenge. Challenges will have point values assigned to them based on difficulty of completion, easier clues will be worth fewer points, and more difficult clues worth a greater amount. Clues to riddles and bonus challenges will be given through Facebook and Twitter during the game. Teams will have exactly 1.5 hours (2 - 3:30 PM) to strategize and complete as many challenges from the list as possible. At approximately 4 PM awards will be given to the top 3 teams.
What You Should Know... Ahead of Time
- There will be over $1,500 in prizes.
- To make it easier, you should like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter from your phone, now.
- We suggest adding our Google Text number to your phone- 434.535.2119