Student Activities offers a wide variety of trips and outdoor excursions, almost always free or at a significantly reduced rate. Whether you are looking for whitewater rafting on class 5 rapids, or strolling around downtown Washington D.C., there is a trip for everyone. See below for photos from our recent trips.
$10 | Limited spots available
- Moonlight Horseback Riding - September 6 (registration opens August 25)
- Canoe/Kayak Trip - September 6 (registration opens August 25)
- Whitewater Rafting Trip - September 12-13 (registration opens September 1)
- Washington D.C. Trip - September 27 (registration opens September 15)
- Camping Trip - October 9-11 (registration opens September 8)
- Apple Orchard Trip - October 18 (registration opens October 6)
- Hiking Trip - October 25 (registration opens October 13)
- Camping Trip - November 7-8 (registration opens October 27)
- Bouldering Trip - November 8 (registration opens October 27)
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE ON ALL TRIPS
- Sign-ups will be held on our website only.
- Student Activities reserves the right to cancel a trip for inclement weather, poor attendance, or any act of God. Our policy is that a trip must be 70% full within 4 days of the trip departure.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.