Student Activities offers a wide variety of trips and outdoor excursions, almost always free or at a significantly reduced rate. Whether you are looking for whitewater rafting on class 5 rapids, or strolling around downtown Washington D.C., there is a trip for everyone. See below for photos from our recent trips.
$5 | Limited spots available
3 mile hike; transportation, guides, and picnic lunch provided
- Camping Trip - November 7-8 (registration opens October 27)
- Bouldering Trip - November 8 (registration opens October 27)
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE ON ALL TRIPS
- Sign-ups will be held on our website only.
- Registration for each trip will go live by noon.
- Student Activities reserves the right to cancel a trip for inclement weather, poor attendance, or any act of God. Our policy is that a trip must be 70% full within 4 days of the trip departure.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.