Friday, October 19 | Tilley Student Center | 8:00p
An art show made up of student-submitted art and judged by fellow students.
Judging will take place Friday, October 19 from 8p-10p in the Tilley Student Center.
Prizes: 1st & 2nd place in each of the 4 categories
Please drop off your artwork to the Student Activities Office M-F 9AM - 4:30 PM between Sept 10 - Oct 12 only. There are four categories in which you can submit:
- FINE ART- drawing, painting, sculpture, pencil
- MIXED MEDIA- artwork made using more than one medium (ie. using a mixture of beads, feathers, string, glass, paint, etc.)
- PHOTOGRAPHY- B&W or color
- DIGITAL MEDIA- digital illustrations, graphic design, computer art
Guidelines for submitting:
- Art must be labeled with the following information: Artist Name, Artist Email, Art Title, & Category.
- Must be within the Liberty Way.
- Artists can only submit up to 2 pieces. They can be within the same or different categories.
- Submissions must be framed or matted.
- Art must include a durable hanging mechanism on the back (ie. wire, hook, etc).
Pieces that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted into the show. If you have questions please call 434.592.3061 or email email@example.com