LaHaye Student Union maintains the following policies regarding Lost and Found items:
- The LaHaye Student Union is not responsible for lost and stolen articles.
- Members and guests are encouraged to store all personal belongings with secure locks.
- LaHaye Student Union staff members are not permitted to hold equipment, valuables or bags for members.
- Found items should be turned in to the Tilley Student Center desk.
- Equipment found in all LaHaye Student Union Facilities will be sent to the Tilley Student Center desk.
- Inquiries regarding items lost that day should be made at the specific location. On the following day, inquiries should be made the Tilley Student Center desk by calling 434-592-3148.
- Any items or equipment not claimed at Tilley Student Center desk will be forwarded to LUPD.