Family Member Guests
Immediate family members of Liberty University students and LaHaye Student Union members are permitted in the LaHaye Student Union and David's Place.*
* Immediate family members will be defined as parents, spouses, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and children.
* Out of town family visitors will be required to show ID with an out of town address; these visitors will be admitted free of charge.
* In town family visitors will be required to pay a $5 daily membership fee (Children 4 and under are admitted free).
All visitors are required to sign-in at the Member Services desk of the facility.
- All visitors must show a government issued picture ID at the Member Services desk when signing in. Visitors under the age of 18, who don’t have a valid picture ID, must be with someone who shows a valid ID.
- Visitors must enter the facility with their LU sponsor (student or member) and visitors under the age of 18 must stay with their sponsor at all times when in the facility. Visitors must also leave the facility with their LU sponsor.
- The age limit is 16 years old to utilize the LaHaye Recreation and Fitness Center basketball courts and Thomas Indoor Soccer Center fields.
- The age limit for working out is 18 years old (includes all fitness areas).
- The rock wall is available to visitors during specified times for special events.
*Families of students or members are welcome to tour the facility at no charge at any time during normal operating hours. Touring families need to show ID and sign in
For more details, please review our Policies & Procedures