All Liberty University students and LaHaye Student Union members are permitted to sponsor up to two non-family member guests per day to accompany them into the facility. All guests will be required to pay a $5 daily membership fee. All guests are required to sign-in at the Member Services desk of the facility.
- All visitors must show a government issued picture ID at the Member Services desk when signing in. Visitors under the age of 18, who don’t have a valid picture ID, must be with someone who shows a valid ID.
- Visitors must enter the facility with their LU sponsor (student or member) and visitors under the age of 18 must stay with their sponsor at all times when in the facility. Visitors must also leave the facility with their LU sponsor.
- The age requirement is 16 years old to utilize the LaHaye Recreation and Fitness Center basketball courts and Thomas Indoor Soccer Center fields.
- The age requirement for working out is 18 years old (includes all fitness areas).
- The rock wall is available to visitors during specified times for special events.
*Exceptions to the Visitor Policy will be made for on campus visitation weekends such as CFAW, Homecoming, Alumni and Parents weekends. These exceptions will be determined by Campus Recreation staff and will be posted at the front desk of each facility. Please contact 434-592-3148 with any questions.
*Families of students or members are welcome to tour the facility at no charge at any time during normal operating hours. Touring families need to show ID and sign in.
Intensive students are eligible to use the LaHaye Student Union and David's Place while on campus for an intensive class.
- Student will need to print off student detail schedule from ASSIST for verification of intensive class.
- Student will need to have a valid Flames Pass. (This can be obtained at ID & Campus Services)
- Bring the 2 items listed above to the Member Services desk of LaHaye and sign up for a free membership for the duration of the intensive.
For more details, please review our Policies & Procedures