- All visitors must show a government issued picture ID at the Member Services desk when signing in. Visitors under the age of 18, who don’t have a valid picture ID, must be with someone who shows a valid ID.
- Visitors must enter the facility with their LU sponsor (student or member) and visitors under the age of 18 must stay with their sponsor at all times when in the facility. Visitors must also leave the facility with their LU sponsor.
- The age requirement is 16 years old to utilize the LaHaye Recreation and Fitness Center basketball courts and Thomas Indoor Soccer Center fields.
- The age requirement for working out is 18 years old (includes all fitness areas).
- The rock wall is available to visitors during specified times for special events.
*Families of students or members are welcome to tour the facility at no charge at any time during normal operating hours. Touring families need to show ID and sign in.
- Student will need to print off student detail schedule from ASSIST for verification of intensive class.
- Student will need to have a valid Flames Pass. (This can be obtained at Card Services in Green Hall)
- Bring the 2 items listed above to the Member Services desk of LaHaye and sign up for a free membership for the duration of the intensive.
* Immediate family members from out of town will be able to use the facility free of charge as long as they are accompanied by the intensive student who has an active membership. The family members will not be allowed entry without the intensive student present.
* Immediate family members will be defined as parents, spouses, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and children.
* Out of town family members will be required to show ID with an out of town address.
For more details, please review our Policies & Procedures