The Rock Wall will be closed November 19-27 for Thanksgiving Break. Normal hours will resume on Monday the 28th.
Lead Climbing is climbing without the use of pre-set belays. One person (the leader) will start the climb carrying one end of the rope and will gradually attach it to additional anchors as he/she climbs, thereby establishing a belay system that progresses with the climb.
- Fall Class dates (you must attend all four classes)
- Class 1: COMPLETE
- Class 2: Nov 9, 11, 16 and 18
- All classes from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Intermediate to Expert; must attend Top Rope and Bouldering class, as well as pass LaHaye Student Union’s Belay Test
Train Hard Tuesday
Circuit training that is designed and catered to improve rock climbing specific strength and movements. We set up a few circuits that incorporate full body exercise while having a main focus on climbing specific areas such as Grip strength and Shoulder stabilization.
Come join us for an hour of high intensity training that will get you fit and improve your climbing.
- Fall Class dates
- Every Tuesday Sept.6th – Nov. 29th
- Exceptions Oct. 11th, Nov. 15th and 22nd
- All classes from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.