Student Activities offers a wide variety of trips and outdoor excursions, almost always free or at a significantly reduced rate. Whether you are looking for whitewater rafting on class 5 rapids, or strolling around downtown Washington D.C., there is a trip for everyone.
Beach Camping Trip
We will depart on Friday at 4 p.m. and return Sunday evening.
?*Students are responsible for all other meals. SA staff will provide transportation to grocery store & restaurants
$15 | limited spots available
Washington D.C. Trip
$5 | limited spots available
Fall 2015 Trips
- September 19 - Hiking Trip (Registration opens September 7)
- September 19 - Bouldering Trip (Registration opens September 7)
- September 25 - Moonlight Horseback Riding (Registration opens September 14)
- September 25-26 - Whitewater Rafting Trip (Registration opens September 14)
- September 26 - Canoe/Kayak Trip (Registration opens September 14)
- October 3 - Hiking Trip (Registration opens September 21)
- October 8-10 - Fall Break: Canoe/Kayak Trip (Registration opens September 10)
- October 8-10 - Fall Break: Fly Fishing Trip (Registration opens September 10)
- October 17 - Apple Orchard Trip (Registration opens October 5)
- November 7 - Hiking Trip (Registration opens October 26)
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE ON ALL TRIPS
- Sign-ups will be held on our website only.
- Registration for each trip will go live by noon.
- Registrants must travel with Student Activities.
- Student Activities reserves the right to cancel a trip for inclement weather, poor attendance, or any act of God. Our policy is that a trip must be 70% full within 4 days of the trip departure.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.