Student Activities offers a wide variety of trips and outdoor excursions, almost always free or at a significantly reduced rate. Whether you are looking for whitewater rafting on class 5 rapids, or strolling around downtown Washington D.C., there is a trip for everyone.
$5 | space is limited
Will leave from Snowflex at 8:30 a.m. and return later the same day.
Registration is full.
- 4/2 - Hiking Trip (registration opens 3/21)
- 4/2 - Fly Fishing Trip (registration opens 3/21)
- 4/15-16 - Whitewater Rafting Trip (registration opens 4/4)
- 4/15 - Bouldering Trip (registration opens 4/4)
- 4/16 - D.C. Trip (registration opens 4/4)
- 4/23 - Kayak Trip (registration opens 4/11)
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE ON ALL TRIPS
- Sign-ups will be held on our website only.
- Registration for each trip will go live by noon.
- Registrants must travel with Student Activities.
- Student Activities reserves the right to cancel a trip for inclement weather, poor attendance, or any act of God. Our policy is that a trip must be 70% full within 4 days of the trip departure.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.