Christmas Coffeehouse is SOLD OUT
December 6, 2013
General Admission - SOLD OUT
Floor Tables - SOLD OUT
Doors open 11 p.m.
November 11-15, 2013
5 - 10 p.m.
Tilley Student Center
What We Want for Christmas Coffeehouse
A variety of talented acts that are Christmas related. Bands/groups, dances, skits, and videos are great, but variety is important too, so if you have a special talent or skill, come show us. (One exception: please, no solos to a track.) Need some examples from previous Coffeehouse acts? Check out these performances: Spring 2013 Coffeehouse and Liberty University Coffeehouse. Or these renditions to Christmas songs.
- Provide your own instruments, amps, and 1/4" cables
- You may not sing to a track
- No single acapella performances
- Everyone from your group/act must be present at the tryout
- Sign-ups during tryouts are first-come, first-serve
- Your entire group must be present before you can sign-up, and we do not reserve specific timeslots
- Videos can be as long as 5-7 minutes (or as short as you would like)
- Bring final submitted copy on a flashdrive or CD by 10 PM on the last day of tryouts (Friday, November 15)
- Video should be saved as a .mov file, 16x9, and DVCPRO720p60.
- Submit videos to the Student Activities Office M-F 9 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. or during tryouts between 5 - 10 p.m.
- Any videos containing footage of illegal or unlawful activity will not be considered for the show (i.e. walking on railroad tracks, breaking the Liberty Way, etc).
- Come prepared (i.e. lines memorized, all group members present, music formatted as it would be for a performance)
- Costumes and large stage props are not necessary for auditions
Who Can Tryout?
- Groups of 3 or less: ALL must be Liberty students
- Groups of 4-9: No more than 2 non-Liberty students
- Groups of 10 or more: must be 75% Liberty students
Group Name/Song Title?
When you sign-up to tryout we will be asking for your performing group's name as well as your act/song title, so start brainstorming now!
Questions? Call 434.592.3061 or email email@example.com