Who Has Access To David’s Place?
- Resident Students who have status as a resident student, a valid Flames Pass, are financially checked in for the upcoming/current semester, and pay the activity fee. In this case, the activity fee covers membership costs and resident students are not subject to these fees.
- LaHaye Student Union Members who have purchased a membership with the LaHaye Student Union. Your LaHaye membership gives you access to David’s Place during the same dates and times you are allowed to enter LaHaye facilities.
Would you like more information on a LaHaye Student Union membership? Visit our Membership Information Page or call 434-592-3221
- Immediate family members of Liberty University students and LaHaye Student Union members are permitted into David’s Place. Immediate family members will be defined as parents, spouses, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and children. All visitors will be required to pay a $5 daily membership fee (Children 4 and under are admitted free). All visitors are required to sign-in at the Member Services desk of the facility.
- All Liberty University students and LaHaye Student Union members are permitted to sponsor up to two non-family member guests per day to accompany them into the facility. These guests will be required to pay a $5 daily membership fee. All guests are required to sign-in at the Member Services desk of the facility.
- All visitors must show a government issued picture ID at the Member Services desk when signing in. Visitors under the age of 18, who don’t have a valid picture ID, must be with someone who shows a valid ID.
- Visitors must enter the facility with their LU sponsor (student or member) and visitors under the age of 18 must stay with their sponsor at all times when in the facility. Visitors must also leave the facility with their LU sponsor.
*Exceptions to the Visitor Policy will be made for on University weekends such as CFAW, Homecoming, Alumni, and Family weekends. These exceptions will be determined by David’s Place staff and will be posted at the Member Services desk. Please contact (434) 582-7016 with any questions.
**Families of students or members are welcome to tour the facility free of charge at any time during normal operating hours. Touring families need to show ID and sign in