The Camp Hydaway camp sites are located on the outskirts of Lake Hydaway. Camp Hydaway provides 4 camp sites with fire pits for each. Students can sign out to a campsite on Fridays and Saturdays, once a reservation request form has been submitted, and approved.
Campsites are available with reservations only. Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance. Please fill out a reservation request form and return it to our front desk or e-mail it to email@example.com.
- The Liberty Way must be followed at all times.
- Males and females must sleep in separate tents and camp sites.
- A maximum of two 4-person tents per campsite with a maximum of 8 persons per campsite is permitted.
- All campground users are expected to clean up after themselves. Please do not leave out trash, equipment, etc.
- The lake, beach, open fields, challenge course, and lounge spaces are available only during operating hours of Camp Hydaway. They are not to be used after hours.
- All camp fires must be made within the established fire ring at each camp site.
- No camp fire should ever be unattended.
- No camp fires should ever be lit during a burn ban.
- Camp fires must be put out completely before leaving the campsite.
- Horse play of any kind around a camp fire is not permitted.