Taxation for F-1 Students

All students are required to file tax paperwork with the IRS each year whether they were employed or not.

In February, all students will receive an e-mail from the Human Resource Department concerning taxes. Please respond to this e-mail if you have any questions about taxes.

Human Resources Department

(434) 592-7330
Green Hall Room 750, next to LUPD entrance.


Follow us on:

Facebook   twitter