Visit Liberty University
|Training Champions for Christ Video
There's nothing like visiting Liberty University and taking a tour of our beautiful campus to understand what it's like to be a Liberty student!
Your campus visit includes:
- Introduction and video viewing in our theater (10 minutes)
- Student-led campus tour of the academic, athletic, recreational and residence facilities (1 hr 45 minutes to 2 hrs)
- General group admissions session geared to answer your questions regarding the application process, University scholarships and financial aid (15 minutes)
- Following the group admissions session, individual meetings with an admissions counselors are available (10 to 20 minutes)
- Desired appointments with specific departments, interest groups and faculty as requested (with a 5 business day advance notice). Unfortunately such appointments are not available during academic breaks.
- Convocation Service (fall and spring only) with the student body in the Vines Center on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Note: This will extend 9 a.m. tours by one hour.
- Please expect to spend no less than 5 hours on our campus to allow for tour, admissions information, convocation, lunch and other appointments. Lunch in our dining hall is complementary for guests enjoying our campus tour and individual admissions session.
You will be asked during the tour registration process to select your registrant type. Current High School and College Transfer students please select Prospective Undergraduate Resident Student. Students interested in pursuing graduate degrees at the Master or Doctorate level please select Prospective Graduate Resident Student.
Please read below before scheduling your campus visit.
Student-led campus tours
Student-led tours of campus are offered daily at the following times, with the exception of event days:
Monday-Friday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Saturday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
If you have a physical disability please let us know ahead of time when you book your appointment so we may best prepare to serve you.
If you are in need of Pick-up/Drop-off services for your campus visit from: Lynchburg Regional Airport, Lynchburg AMTRAK, or Lynchburg’s Greyhound station, we do offer these services for no extra charge. Please contact Joy Federico (email@example.com) to arrange your transportation. Your request must be made 48 hours PRIOR to your arrival.