Army National Guard (ARNG) Scholarship
Liberty University is happy to partner with the Virginia Army National Guard to provide scholarship opportunities to qualifying ARNG soldiers. This partnership provides a strong educational foundation for persons with a calling to both serve their career as well as this Nation’s call to freedom.
The following scholarship opportunities are available to qualifying ARNG soldiers:
- General Resident Undergraduate, $3,750 per school year for two years ($1,875 per Fall/Spring semester)
- Nursing Resident Undergraduate Scholarship, $3,750 per school year for three years ($1,875 per Fall/Spring semester)
- Law Resident Scholarship, $7,000 per school year for three years ($3,500 per Fall/Spring semester)
- Successful admission to a Liberty University resident program
- Successful admission into the Virginia Army National Guard
- Compliance with Liberty University’s Student Handbook on attendance, ethical/moral behavior and academic standing
- Apply for and use available Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) as available to National Guard service members
- Apply for and use available State Tuition Assistance as available to National Guard service members
- Registered as a full time resident student in order to receive scholarship award
- Additional requirements as determined by the Liberty University Army ROTC Office
Please note: Full-time Virginia ARNG soldiers do not need to be enrolled in the ROTC program to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Feel free to contact either office below:
- Office of Military Affairs
- Liberty University Army ROTC Office
This scholarship is fully funded by Liberty University. Liberty University does not receive any Federal or State funding for this scholarship.