Army National Guard (ARNG) Scholarship
Liberty University is honored to partner with the Virginia Army National Guard to provide scholarship opportunities to qualifying Army National Guard (ARNG) soldiers. This partnership provides a strong foundation for those who desire to serve their country, as well as advance their education and career.
The following scholarship opportunities are available to eligible ARNG soldiers enrolled in a qualifying residential program at Liberty University.
- General Resident Undergraduate, $3,750 per school year for two years ($1,875 per Fall/Spring semester)
- Nursing Resident Undergraduate Scholarship, $3,750 per school year for three years ($1,875 per Fall/Spring semester)
- Law Resident Scholarship, $7,000 per school year for three years ($3,500 per Fall/Spring semester)
- Successful admission to a Liberty University resident program
- Successful admission into the Virginia Army National Guard (Basic Training must be successfully completed)
- Compliance with Liberty University’s Student Handbook on attendance, ethical/moral behavior and academic standing
- Apply for and use available Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) as available to National Guard service members
- Apply for and use available State Tuition Assistance as available to National Guard service members
- Registered as a full time resident student in order to receive scholarship award
- Additional requirements as determined by the Liberty University Army ROTC Office
Please note: Full-time Virginia ARNG soldiers do not need to be enrolled in the ROTC program to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
This scholarship is fully funded by Liberty University. Liberty University does not receive any Federal or State funding for this scholarship.
Looking for more scholarships? Visit our Military Scholarships webpage for more scholarship opportunities.
Have questions? Feel free to contact the Office of Military Affairs or the Liberty University Army ROTC Office for more information.