When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

Social Security Information

Social Security Numbers and Individual Tax Identification Numbers

All nonresident aliens that are eligible for a Social Security Number (SSN) must apply with the Social Security Office using the application and authorization for release forms below.  Nonresident aliens who will receive scholarships but will not be employed, will not be eligible for a SSN and must apply for an Individual Tax ID (ITIN) by completing Form W-7 (click on link below for more information).


Chat Live
Request Info
Apply Now
Visit Liberty