The Four A's - Step 2: Accept
Step 2: Accept
Once you receive your acceptance letter from Liberty:
- Pay your $250 confirmation deposit if you have not already done so. This deposit secures your scholarship package, so we recommend submitting it as early as possible to receive a higher amount of scholarship.
To place your Confirmation Deposit, call us today at (800) 543-5317 or pay online.
- Claim your myLU account. Go to www.liberty.edu > myLU Sign-in > Claim New Account. You will need your Liberty University ID number to claim your account. Please call us at (800) 543-5317 if you experience any difficulty in claiming your account.
- Complete your math and English assessments. Login to your myLU account and click on Blackboard under "My Access". Under "Courses" you will find the math assessment and English assessment. Both assessments need to be completed to register for classes. If you are transferring in college credit for math or English, you may be eligible to bypass one or both tests. You can review our test preparation page before taking the assessments. NOTE: if your score is above 22 on the first part of the math assessment, you will be asked to take Part 2.
- The student and parent must sign the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) electronically; to do so, both the student and parent will use the FSA ID that each created at the initial start of completing the FAFSA.
- Apply for federal student loans. For more information, visit our Financial Aid Office's website.
Next step: ASIST