Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling (M.A.)
- $50 application fee (beginning Fall 2016, the application fee will be deferred and assessed during Financial Check-In)
- Regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Official college transcripts (must be mailed directly from your college to Liberty University in an official, sealed envelope)
- Self-Certification Form (for students in the final term of their bachelor's degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a Graduation Application through their ASIST Account.
- Additional admission requirements for international students
Download a degree completion plan for your intended area of study: