Study Tours Payment Portal
Submitting Payment for your Short-Term Abroad Trip
* Please note this payment portal is only for short-term study tours listed below. Students who will be studying abroad for a full semester (fall, spring, or summer) or academic year must pay their balance in full through ASIST using the Financial Check-In process. Please see more on how to pay for semester or year-long study abroad.
Payments toward the following abroad trip fees can be made using the below portal. If you have any questions about payment please contact our office or email TravelPayments@liberty.edu.
These are considered non-refundable payments but may be refunded through written request sent to TravelPayments@liberty.edu with appropriate justification.
- Rwanda: October 30 - November 9, 2015 (Psychology Department)
- Jamaica: January 12-16, 2016 (School of Education)
- Portugal/Spain: March 10-20, 2016 (College of General Studies)
- South Korea: March 11-21, 2016 (Psychology Department)
- Guatemala: March 12-18, 2016 (College of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Cuba: March 13-20, 2016 (College of General Studies)
- Turkey/Greece: May 7-18, 2016 (College of General Studies)
- Ireland/Scotland: May 15-25,2016 (College of General Studies)
- Budapest, Salzberg, Prague, Vienna: May 16-25, 2016 (School of Music)
- Israel: June 1-9,2016 (College of Arts and Sciences)
- London, Paris & Amsterdam: June 5-14, 2016 (College of General Studies)
- The British Isles: June 13-21, 2016 (School of Education)
- Italy: Venice to Rome: August 3-12, 2016 (College of General Studies)
- Travel & Medical Insurance
Travel & Medical Insurance
If you have been asked to submit payment for the University's required Travel & Medical Insurance only, please select the appropriate field in the drop down box below (Travel & Medical Insurance) and issue your payment in full. This is only necessary if you've been asked to pay directly for just insurance. If you are submitting payments towards a total balance of a trip, your insurance is already included in the overall cost. If you have questions regarding your full amount please contact the Center for Student Travel or email TravelPayments@liberty.edu.
Your credit card information will be collected next on a secure page of Liberty University's website. Please print a receipt for your records.