Requirements and Instructions for Semester and Summer Programs
Criteria for Acceptance into Programs
- 3.0 GPA Current Cumulative GPA (most recent degree audit)
- Minimum of 24 credits completed by program date (sophomore, or higher grade level)
- Be in good standing with the Office of Student Affairs
- Adequate financial resources and/or financial aid to cover necessary expenses
- No outstanding balances on student account at Liberty University
- Signed Liberty Liability Waiver
- Passport copy (current for at least 6 months beyond program end)
Please refer to the BCA website for requirements within the individual programs.
- Research our semester and summer programs, noting which locations offer courses related to your major.
- Send us an email letting us know when you wish to study abroad, what you wish to study, and when you are available to meet.
- Make an appointment with the Liberty University Center for Student Travel.
- Choose a Program.
- Submit an application for your BCA program of choice.
- Schedule an appointment with your Academic or Professor Advisor, receiving academic clearance and a copy of your Degree Completion Plan.
- Submit a completed Transient Course Approval Form to Registrar.
- Make an appointment with a Study Abroad Financial Aid Counselor, taking note of any details regarding loans, grants, or available scholarships.
- Submit your completed packet (including a copy of your passport) to the Center for Student Travel.
- Attend the Pre-Departure Meeting.
**PLEASE KEEP A COPY OF ALL FORMS FOR PERSONAL RECORDS**