Dr. Stephen Parke, J.D., LL.M.
Associate Dean, Helms School of Government
Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice
Spring 2015 Office Hours:
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Parke, please contact Mrs. Diana Aldrich at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Area of Specialization:
Terrorism, Counter-Terrorism, Criminal Law,
Judicial Process, Corrections
- L.L.M., Military Law, U.S. Army Judge Advocate General's School, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1994
- Juris Doctorate, University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, South Dakota, 1985
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota, 1981
- Resident, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, 1999
- Professional Development Series, Emergency Management Institute, National Emergency Training Center, Emmetsburg, Maryland, 2005
Dr. Parke is a Christian, conservative, attorney. He retired from the United States Army after having served for 21 years, primarily as a supervisory Staff Judge Advocate. His last duty station was as the Staff Judge Advocate for Joint Task Force Guantanamo, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Each day he thanks God for the privilege of being able to teach young champions for Christ.
"Learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow."
- Isaiah 1:17: (NIV)