75 Hour Accelerated Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Credit Hours Required: 75
- 2015-2016 Tuition: $380 per credit hour (Part-time) | $2,650 per semester cap for 9-15 credit hours (Full-Time)
- Academic information
- $50 application fee (waived for current Liberty students and Alumni, please complete paper application)
- Official college transcripts (must be mailed directly from your college to Liberty University in an official, sealed envelope).
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in biblical or related religious studies with at least a 2.5 GPA. Anything under a 2.5 will be considered case by case.
- The applicant's undergraduate major should be in a discipline directly related to the courses in the Accelerated M.Div. curriculum. The student's undergraduate transcript should reflect the following prerequisites: (Must obtain a B in each of the prerequisite courses listed below).
- Biblical Hermeneutics (School of Religion BIBL 350) - 3 hrs
- Basic Old Testament Surveys (SOR BIBL 105 and OT 300 or 400 Elective) - 6 hrs
- Basic New Testament Surveys (SOR BIBL 110 and NT 300 or 400 Elective) - 6 hrs
- Church History (SOR CHHI 301-302) - 6 hrs
- Systematic Theology I and II (SOR THEO 201-202) - 6 hrs
- Christian Ministries (SOR CHMN 201, YOUT 201) - 6 hrs
- Contemporary Theological Issues (SOR THEO 350) - 3 hrs
Students who have not fulfilled all prerequisites may complete the remaining prerequisites, not to exceed 2 courses (6 hours), at the beginning of work toward the degree.
- Apply online
- Apply via e-mail
- Apply via fax