East Coast Historical Cities Tour
March 7-15, 2015
Walk in the footsteps of the Founding Fathers and see the places where history was made… all while earning credit for US History Survey I.
This exciting trip is an 8-day tour of America’s eastern seaboard, including stops in:
- Washington D.C.
- And more!
Online and residential students are invited to join Liberty University faculty members on a United States History Survey trip this fall. Want to bring family members along? They are also welcome.
Earn Course Credit
This trip will allow you to earn your HIUS 221 course credit by doing more than just reading a textbook. Experience history in person.
- Arrival to Boston Logan Airport/Departure from Reagan Washington National Airport in Washington D.C.
- $1,596 (two people sharing one room - two beds)
- $2,136 (one person with a private room - one bed)
- Price does not include airfare or lunches.
- Price will increase by $200 after Nov. 8, 2014.
- Discounted Price for all students who make their first payment before Nov. 7, 2014.
Early Payment Discount Applied:
Payment plans available:
- November 7, 2014 $532 (Shared Room) or $712 (Private Room) (deposit, non-refundable)
- December 7, 2014 $532 (Shared room) or $712 (Private Room)
- January 7, 2015 $532 (Share room) or $712 (Private Room)