What is the Computer Assessment?
Liberty University strives for each student to attain technological proficiency and thus requires that all students complete a technology competency requirement.
Students must either pass the Computer Assessment OR complete Information Technology 110.
- There is a one-time $15 fee for the Computer Assessment
- The Computer Assessment is offered during summer orientation and the beginning of the semester
- The passing score is 70%
- The computer assessment tests skills in MS Office 2010 and is taken in three separate parts:
- Computer Concepts
- Look at the concepts and skills page to help you prepare for the assessment.
- Complete Information Technology 110 during your first 45-hours at Liberty or first year if a transfer student
- Transfer students who have transferred in a course substituted for INFT 110 have satisfied the technology competency and information literacy requirement and do not need to take further steps.
Posted at 10:08 AM | Comments (0)