How Do I Document My Test Scores?

Test Score Submission to Liberty:

Even though test scores are sent to Liberty electronically from the testing company, teacher candidates are responsible for printing and storing records of the official score sheets. Official score sheets must be submitted by the candidate as a scanned copy to the Gate 3 Student Teaching Application. A hard copy of the official score sheets must be submitted by the candidate to the Liberty University Teacher Licensure Office for Gate 4 paperwork.

Praxis Core and Praxis II (RVE and Subject Content) Scores:

A few weeks after the teacher candidate takes the Praxis exam, the scores may be viewed on the ETS website. At the time of viewing, the official score sheets should be saved in the electronic version by the candidate to be printed in hard copy format. The scores remain on the website approximately 45 calendar days from the score reporting date before they are removed and no longer viewable or printable by the teacher candidate. An additional fee is charged by ETS for students to access the score reports after the initial display period.

  • Because only hard copy score sheets are accepted with the state licensure applications, candidates must print their score sheets!

  • If a candidate forgets to print his/her score sheet during the 45-day window, he/she must then pay an additional fee to ETS to view and print the scores again. These policies may be found on the ETS website.

  • Please remember: Even though the teacher candidate requests Liberty University as a score recipient, the scores are only sent to Liberty in a spreadsheet format. Therefore, the University cannot provide the candidate with individual copies of their official score sheets. Printing and keeping up with the official score sheets is the candidate's responsibility!

   VCLA Scores:

The VCLA scores are mailed by the U.S. Postal Service directly to the teacher candidate. After receiving the official score sheets in the mail, the teacher candidate should scan these scores.

Where and how will I need to submit my official score reports?

  • Gate 2 Application: Scan and attach your Praxis and/or VCLA score reports (Undergraduates only).
  • Gate 3 Application: Scan and attach all applicable test score sheets (VCLA, Praxis II, RVE [Elementary and Special Education candidates].
  • Gate 4: Provide paper copies of official score reports to the Teacher Licensure Office.