Assessment of Learning
FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
Graduate Student Assistants
Math and Science Repository
Problem Based Learning (PBL)
Research with Students
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
For a full list of journals, please visit the comprehension journal listing on the Center for Teaching Excellence website or access subscribed journals via the IRLC research page.
Teaching Large Classes
The Liberty University Library subscibes to the following Magna Publications. Off-site users will need to log in through their EZ Proxy account in order to access.
Video - Recording & Editing
Liberty University Resources
Liberty University Center for Teaching Excellence Resources
- Recommended Reading: CTE recommends these books which can be found at the Jerry Falwell Library.
- FLI: For faith integration resources and successful examples of integration, vist our Faith Learning Integration (FLI) page and FLI Gallery.
- CTE FCC: View an array of resources and recorded training sessions on the CTE FCC. The link to the CTE FCC (Faculty Communication Center) can be found in the My Bb Courses box on your Blackboard Portal.
- CTE Library: The CTE has a growing library of books available to borrow. Stop in and check them out.
- Working with Military Students: A variety of resources for teaching veterans and current military students can be found on our Military Students Page.
- Teaching Technology: For examples of teaching technology or additional resources, visit our Teaching Technology page.
Center for Teaching Excellence Newsletters
- CTE, etcetera, vol 5. issue 2
- CTE, etcetera, vol 4. issue 2
- CTE, etcetera, vol 4. issue 1
- CTE, etcetera, vol 3. issue 2
- CTE, etcetera, vol 3. issue 1
- Volume 2, Issue 1
- CTE, etcetera...vol 1 issue 2, 2012