Dr. Harry Sova
- Ph.D., Mass Communication, Ohio University
- M.A., Radio-Television-Film, Indiana University
- B.A., Speech, University of Wisconsin
- Co-founder: Trimagination Creative Services, South Coast Communication, Blue Ridge Interactive, Serials International
- Owner of three interactive agencies for advertising, marketing, and public relations with approximately 200 clients in 12 different countries
- Producer of 450 hours of televised church services
- Builder of two video trucks
- Worked at three radio stations and two television stations
- Reference book publisher
- Daily newspaper reporter
Dr. Harry Sova is, in academic terms, a historical-futurist. He looks at near future developments based upon historical precedents in order to identify creative approaches in producing news, information, and entertainment. Professor Sova loves the dynamic field of communication and discovering what God has created for good.
- "Communication Serials: An International Guide to Periodicals in Communication, Popular Culture, and the Performing Arts"
Dr. Sova's interest is in communication, producing content, the work of agencies/clients, strategic campaigns, and emerging media technologies. He teaches undergraduate and graduate courses both on-campus and online.