Please send your application and essay for the 2016-17 school year as soon as possible. After an application is reviewed, a personal interview will be set-up as part of the final application process.
Send the interview components to email@example.com.
1. Declare Cinematic Arts as your major of choice.
2. Complete the Application for Admission to Program.
3. Write a 1,000-word essay telling us your idea for an independent film.
4. Include one letter of reference from a Liberty University staff or faculty member. If transferring, a reference letter from a staff or faculty member of another college/university is acceptable.
5. Unofficial Transcripts - That demonstrate your status in completing your general education courses and 3 core classes in the Cinematic Arts curriculum (CINE 201, 202, and 203). You can access your unofficial Liberty University transcripts in ASIST.
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis, so it is highly advisable to forward your application as soon as possible. Applicants may not have more than 18 outstanding credit hours remaining toward the completion of their General Education course requirements per the Degree Completion Plan.
After your application is reviewed, you will be contacted and scheduled for an interview. After the interview, you will then be notified of your acceptance status. At that time, you will be advised of the next steps for registration. By enrolling in the Cinematic Arts Program, you will need to provide travel for yourself to off-campus locations in order to fulfill class requirements and you will not be compensated for transportation.