Faculty & Staff
Academic Success Center
Technical Studies Degree
Student Advocate Office
International Student Center
Parent & Family Connections
Sharpen Your Skillset with Success Courses
Learn skills to strengthen your academic career and professional future.
From leadership skills to technical training to graduate-level writing, our success courses will help prepare you for success.
Academic Success Center (ASC) courses provide study strategies to strengthen your academic career.
Eagle Scholarship Program (ESP) courses train you for university leadership opportunities in order to prepare you for internships and employment.
Technical Studies courses equip you to pursue an apprenticeship toward journeyman and state certification in 5 different trades.
Graduate Studies (GRST) courses are 8-week writing courses that review the editorial skills necessary to write at the graduate level.
Academic Success Center Study Skills
ASCS 101 - Theory for Academic Success
ASCS 104 - College Transition and Study
ASCS 105 - Accountability for Academic Success
ASCS 301 - Soft Skills Training for Employment Success
Eagle Scholars Leadership Program
ESLP 101 - Introduction to Leadership: Connecting with Others
ESLP 102 - Self-Leadership Development
ESLP 201 - The Art and Science of Leading Others
ESLP 202 - The Art and Science of Changing Culture
LEAD 110 - Introduction to Leadership: Connecting with Others
- Self-Leadership Development LEAD 210
- The Art and Science of Leading Others LEAD 212
- The Art and Science of Culture Change
UNIV 101 - University Core Competencies
UNIV 104 - Instructional Technology for Successful Online Learning (D)
- Foundations in Carpentry CARP 201 - Intermediate Carpentry
- Advanced Carpentry CARP 401
- Special Topics in Carpentry ELTC 101
- Foundations of Electricity ELTC 201
- Intermediate Electricity ELTC 301
- Advanced Electricity ELTC 401
- Special Topics in Electricity HVAC 101
- Foundations of HVAC HVAC 201
- Intermediate HVAC HVAC 301
- Advanced HVAC HVAC 401
- Special Topics in HVAC PLMB 101
- Foundations of Plumbing PLMB 201
- Intermediate Plumbing PLMB 301
- Advanced Plumbing PLMB 401
- Special Topics in Plumbing WELD 101
- Foundations of Welding WELD 201
- Intermediate Welding WELD 301
- Advanced Welding WELD 401
- Special Topics in Welding
GRST 500 - Introduction to Graduate Writing
GRST 501 - Graduate Writing
(434) 592-4110 (resident)
(800) 424-9595 (online)
(434) 582-2297 (fax)
DeMoss Hall 1100
Faculty & Staff
Mon. - Fri.
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed for Convocation
MWF 10:15 a.m.-12 p.m.