SafeAssignment Feedback Attachments
At this time, Professors and Instructors are only able to attach a single document in feedback to student's SafeAssign submission.
To attach more than a single item in your feedback, you must create a .zip folder containing the documents. The steps to create a .zip folder are as follows:
1. Create a new folder by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting New> Folder. Place all documents and items in this folder
2. Right-click a blank area on the desktop or in an open folder, point to New, and then click Compressed (zipped) Folder.
3. Type a name for the new compressed folder, and then press ENTER. Your new compressed folder is displayed as a folder icon with a zipper. Depending on your preferences, a .zip file name extension may also appear.
1. Select the file to be compressed.2. Right click the file and scroll down to Send to, choose Compressed (zipped) folder.3. The new zip file will be created in the same directory as the original file.
Mac OS X:
1. Right-click on a file, folder, or files you want to zip.
2. Select “Compress Items”
3. Find the newly created .zip archive in the same directory
Note: If a single file is being zipped, the zip archive will maintain the standard file name but append the .zip extension. If more than one file is being zipped, the archive will be named “Archive.zip”, and if multiple archives are created, they will be named successively “Archive 2.zip” and so on.
Posted at 4:08 PM | Comments (0)