Season Subscription Information
Tower Theater Seating Chart
Each Season Subscription includes the 4 Main Stage Academic Productions, as well as the 2 Main Stage Alluvion Productions.
Prices are as follows:
Purchasing Season Subscriptions
Season Ticket Packages may be purchased one of three ways:
- Online: Purchase Season Subscriptions online
- Phone: Call the Liberty University Ticket Office at (434) 582 - SEAT (7328) during normal business hours.
- In Person: Visit the University Ticket Office, located in the Vines Center, during normal business hours.
After you purchase your season subscription, make sure you reserve your tickets for each production. To reserve your tickets, call the Liberty University Ticket Office at (434) 582 - SEAT (7328)
Reservation dates are as follows:
- Sister Act - July 14
- Twelfth Night, Meet Me In St. Louis - August 11
- Brigadoon, Steel Magnolias, Beauty & The Beast - December 15
Season Subscription Perks
- Choice seating selections. Season subscribers receive priority in reserving the best seats in the house.
- Email reminders of all upcoming productions.
- Easy pickup. Tickets for each show will be held at the "Will Call" window at the Tower Theater Box Office.
New this year:
- Exchange privileges. Subscribers enjoy the exclusive opportunity to exchange tickets for alternate performances when unable to attend their originally scheduled performance. Exchanges based on availability.
- End of the season gala. A special FREE event held on opening night of BEAUTY & THE BEAST prior to the start of the show. There will be food, music, and opportunities to mingle with other season subscribers, as well as chat with department faculty, staff, designers and students.
- Discounted tickets to the Alluvion Theatre for Youth production and Summer Shakespeare production.
Season ticket holders may not purchase additional tickets when making their season ticket reservation. Season tickets holders must wait until tickets go on sale to the general public to purchase any additional tickets.